►Injection..='(((




HiHi..i try to use my broken english to write this post..
hahaXD coz i wan improver my BROKEN BROKEN eng..
if gt wat error or grammar mistake..PLS correct me..
N pls dun laugh at me..>w+



Ya..! i'm juz back from a injection..
still gt some pain pain now...
WHY i will go to take a injection..?
Well, it's bcoz i have take a blood test before my operation..
N the report said I have NO MORE Antibody..
listen carefully> is NO MORE..nt LESS...
Oh my god..is this nonsene...?
Luckily no virus..abuden i will get sick soon..='((




Erm..my injection is no ONE time gao dim...
next month wan go back to take the 2rd injection..
n after this..i want go back to take the last injection too..==
oN >> 1/6/11..


okay..bibye..
i want go bath jorrr..





 

juz a short broken english post..>.<




没有评论:

发表评论